The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to add a "Mark All Topics Read" button to the main page of a forum?

3 posters

Go down

Is it possible to add a "Mark All Topics Read" button to the main page of a forum? Empty Is it possible to add a "Mark All Topics Read" button to the main page of a forum?

Post by Turtles Tue 14 Apr - 16:30

I know that there is a link to "Mark all topics read" within each individual category and subforum, but I was wondering if it was possible to include a link that would allow users to mark all of the topics throughout the entire forum read with one click.

Thanks for any help.
Turtles

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to add a "Mark All Topics Read" button to the main page of a forum? Empty Re: Is it possible to add a "Mark All Topics Read" button to the main page of a forum?

Post by Sanket Tue 14 Apr - 17:12

Probably, just make a navigation button
Display>headers and Navigation
Add a customized menu

Use this link - http://FORUMNAME/forum.htm?mark=forums

See if it works, i am not 100% sure if it will work.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to add a "Mark All Topics Read" button to the main page of a forum? Empty Re: Is it possible to add a "Mark All Topics Read" button to the main page of a forum?

Post by Carryn Tue 14 Apr - 20:00

What version are you using?
All the versions have a "mark all forums read" on the front main index. It may be in a different place on diff. versions.

But what Sanket suggested should work, just copy the link for the
"mark all forums read"
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down