The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about the video game forums?

4 posters

Go down

What do you think about the video game forums? Empty What do you think about the video game forums?

Post by Gaterl April 20th 2009, 21:08

Well as usual gaming forums are always active but the statistics that are video game forums are very inactive, but the reason is because there are too many user who likes nothing more than games: RPG, Art, Anime and manga or other things, but never look at the video game forum, I hope you leave your opinion Exclamation
Gaterl
Gaterl

Language : Spanish,English,HTML,CSS,Javascript

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the video game forums? Empty Re: What do you think about the video game forums?

Post by Pacific April 20th 2009, 22:32

I was admin in a Video games forum before 6-8 months. There was much activity but I think that there are so many video games forums and they cannot be all successful...
Pacific
Pacific
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1736
Language : Greek, English, French
Location : Exams finished... going to do as much reviews as I can

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the video game forums? Empty Re: What do you think about the video game forums?

Post by Rok April 21st 2009, 03:04

The actual problem is that there are too many gaming forums. The most populated category of forums is gaming, so that means that there are tons of great gaming forums, but tons of gaming forums that are inactive.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaterl April 21st 2009, 20:44

If it is true that nobody but the bad is centralized in a single forum, if not in 10 or 20 to be exact
Gaterl
Gaterl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok April 22nd 2009, 00:39

I had my Gamer's Ruins forum for over 2 weeks, and I started gettings bored of it, and I was the first user to leave (plus, I'm the administrator.)
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaterl April 22nd 2009, 00:41

If that happens I always had my Beune forum (Spanish Support) and went 1-out like you always bored because no one comes ...
Gaterl
Gaterl

Back to top Go down

Post by Walshy95 April 22nd 2009, 01:15

I think this is because their are too many gaming forums, for example -: Console Forum -: Gaming Forum ect, ect, your users might only like one gaming forum that is the Console Forum, so there is a slight chance that the "Gaming Forum" will be more inactive than the "Console Forum".
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308
Language : English

Back to top Go down