The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE -is it pos to put a link to are other site in the Site description *

4 posters

Go down

RE -is it pos to put a link to are other site in the Site description * Empty RE -is it pos to put a link to are other site in the Site description *

Post by TOASTIE April 24th 2009, 6:28 pm

is the away of getting rid of a link under line or changing its colour ??
thanks t
TOASTIE
TOASTIE
Forumember

Language : UK

Back to top Go down

RE -is it pos to put a link to are other site in the Site description * Empty Re: RE -is it pos to put a link to are other site in the Site description *

Post by Lizzard April 24th 2009, 6:37 pm

Hello,
I don't understand so good your problem, but for change the link colour, go to: Administration Panel=>Display=>Pictures and colors=>Colors=>Link color.
Regards!
Lizzard
Lizzard
Forumember

Male Posts : 474
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

RE -is it pos to put a link to are other site in the Site description * Empty Re: RE -is it pos to put a link to are other site in the Site description *

Post by TOASTIE April 24th 2009, 6:51 pm

iv got a link on the forum that's i light gray but it is underlined with black . i want the line gone or the same colour as the link . hope that maks more sence
TOASTIE
TOASTIE
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by TOASTIE April 24th 2009, 7:44 pm

also is it pos to change the size of the font with code ? thanks d
TOASTIE
TOASTIE
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk April 24th 2009, 7:55 pm

do you have a screen sot or link to your forum?
i think i might know what you mean but am a lil confused on what your asking.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by TOASTIE April 24th 2009, 8:31 pm

im struggle to do a screen shot . am i aloud to post a link on here ?

tbo the colour isnt that important if i could change the size of the text on the Site description * :
thanks t
TOASTIE
TOASTIE
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 24th 2009, 8:32 pm

You are allowed for support
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by TOASTIE April 24th 2009, 8:45 pm

http://www.fundubbinkriminals.com/index.htm

i want the bit "fun dubbin kriminals in association with roastietoastie.com" at the top smaller or/ and the line under the link gone

the size it the most important bit , if i can change the colour. i ges i can cange the size with code . thanks
TOASTIE
TOASTIE
Forumember

Back to top Go down