The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reagrding domain name offered by forumotion

3 posters

Go down

Reagrding domain name offered by forumotion Empty Reagrding domain name offered by forumotion

Post by Geromix April 28th 2009, 9:00 am

Hello there

Is it true that 'successful' forums(don't know the criteria for success here) get a personalized domain name offered by forumotion for free?

If it is true how are we informed about this?Do we get a email regarding this?

-Geromix
Geromix
Geromix

Male Posts : 19
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Reagrding domain name offered by forumotion Empty Re: Reagrding domain name offered by forumotion

Post by Darren1 April 28th 2009, 9:03 am

Hello,

I believe that was only a reward for "successful" forum a long time ago, I dont think that it still exists, however I so strongly recommend that you wait around for someone to come and confirm this
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Reagrding domain name offered by forumotion Empty Re: Reagrding domain name offered by forumotion

Post by Guest April 28th 2009, 9:25 am

I would be so happy to just receive an email saying

Hello Sergio De Luca,

You have been offered 2000 credits for you to use freely upon full advantage, to purchase a domain. We require confirmation that you woould like these credits and expect to be sent a PM on the Forumotion help forum, help.forumotion.com, immediately.

Regards,
The Forumotion Team... And Typlo. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelsaidi April 28th 2009, 6:50 pm

Erm that would be an obvious phishing attempt.
Nelsaidi
Forumember

Male Posts : 508

http://forum.erepublik.co.uk

Back to top Go down