The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members List not displaying Locations Column

Go down

Members List not displaying Locations Column Empty Members List not displaying Locations Column

Post by Guest April 30th 2009, 6:48 pm

Hello,

I posted the following over a month ago on the "Other Problems" Board >
topic - "[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update", but still have had no reply there, so assuming now that perhaps I'd posted it in the wrong place?

So re-posting here as a separate topic - so that someone who deals with "managing appearance of forums" can hopefully please help me?
25 March 2009, Cas wrote:Hope I'm posting this in the right place. I can't find anything else mentioned anywhere about this............
Since the upgrades, my "Members List" no longer displays members location column. Instead there is the column "loisirs" which I suppose is French for "hobbies". Is there a way I can change it back to displaying the location column, which is what I want back, and not have the "loisirs" column please? If not, how can I change "loisirs" into English? .........

Hope someone can advise me soon about this.

Cas
www.smithchat.com

Back to top Go down

Members List not displaying Locations Column Empty Re: Members List not displaying Locations Column

Post by kirk April 30th 2009, 9:54 pm

Since there is already a thread on this in the other problems section will now lock this with the link leading to that thread.
Thank you cas for telling us you have had this here:)

https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/memberlist-problem-t41958.htm#272120
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down