The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text in MEMBERLIST "ALL ABOUT "NAME" is in half and is not displaying correctly.

2 posters

Go down

Text in MEMBERLIST "ALL ABOUT "NAME" is in half and is not displaying correctly. Empty Text in MEMBERLIST "ALL ABOUT "NAME" is in half and is not displaying correctly.

Post by Jasonlim May 2nd 2009, 9:30 am

Dear Forum,
I am in desperate help. The TEXT IN MEMBERLIST which says "ALL ABOUT "NAME" IS IN HALF and i cant view it. Everything else is fine but only the tile is ion half and i need to fix it as soon as possible. Im using a floral theme.

This is a link and example if the problem with the text not displaying correctly, please help me.

http://vips.forumotions.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=2

Brst Regards
Jason salut
Jasonlim
Jasonlim

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Text in MEMBERLIST "ALL ABOUT "NAME" is in half and is not displaying correctly. Empty Re: Text in MEMBERLIST "ALL ABOUT "NAME" is in half and is not displaying correctly.

Post by Rok May 2nd 2009, 3:37 pm

Hm, I don't know what you are specifying. I don't see anything wrong from my computer.
Maybe try switching browsers or resynchronizing your forum?
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Text in MEMBERLIST "ALL ABOUT "NAME" is in half and is not displaying correctly. Empty Re: Text in MEMBERLIST "ALL ABOUT "NAME" is in half and is not displaying correctly.

Post by Jasonlim May 2nd 2009, 3:57 pm

Dear Rok,
Its becasue I already set it to basic view mode in the selection, if i set it to advance view, the problem i specify will occur again. i will set it to advance mode for the profile and show you.

I will set it to advance view i memberlist and once u click on any members, u will see the half shown text.

Thanks
Jason
Jasonlim
Jasonlim

Language : English

Back to top Go down