The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's A Good Place To Stream?

2 posters

Go down

Solved Where''s A Good Place To Stream?

Post by Codyy May 14th 2009, 9:51 am

Ok.. So I'm Starting this "Stream Music" thing on my website and I am currently streaming with Stickam.com and I have a problem with them. THEY KICKED ME FROM STREAMING 24 HOS JUST BECAUSE I PLAYED THE SONG "POKER FACE by LADY GAGA". Apparently That is Sexual Content. I DON'T Want To Use Justin.TV because they require a web cam. Or a virtual web cam such as "ManyCam" and I can't find the right drivers for that. I can't use Ustream.TV because it contains to much flash for my streamer computer. So thats my case....... HELP!

Brief Over-View:
I need a streamer Company that you know of. (Don't Search Google and Post What You Get..... I'VE BEEN DOING IT)
-
I Can't/Won't Use:
Ustream.TV
Justin.TV
SticKam.com

I would REALLY Appreciate it!
Codyy
Codyy
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1032
Language : English

http://leprym.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Where's A Good Place To Stream?

Post by kirk May 14th 2009, 2:32 pm

i don't really know of any other places.
But if you can find your macromedie file? it's most likely in your
(appdata folder) in the macromedia file you will have to go through all of them until you find the stickam file. just delete host file and you be able to return to stickam. now of course you account was probably deleted but your basically lifting the ban from your self.

stickam dose not do ip bans the ban the computer. so deleting that file and rebooting will enable you to get back on stickam.

i don't know ware stickam get there policies from. here they ban you for playing a song but yet they let Bong Rip from Bong TV to remain(right on the first page)to ware all they do is drugs day in and day out over the web cam. it just don't make sense to me.(stoner army)yea ok? lol. He actually has a license to smoke from California so i can see how he can get away with it.But what about every one else there.nothing like your kids going on to his site watching people smoking and drinking all day and having some pretty explicit conversations as well.

anyway getting a lil off topic. sorry.
if you find the file and do that you will be able to get back on.
hope that helps a lil.

and don't play anymore music with explicit lyrics and you should be OK.
You are allowed to live stream music. i actually used to even play movies and never had any problems.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Codyy May 15th 2009, 12:49 am

kirk wrote:i don't really know of any other places.
But if you can find your macromedie file? it's most likely in your
(appdata folder) in the macromedia file you will have to go through all of them until you find the stickam file. just delete host file and you be able to return to stickam. now of course you account was probably deleted but your basically lifting the ban from your self.

stickam dose not do ip bans the ban the computer. so deleting that file and rebooting will enable you to get back on stickam.

i don't know ware stickam get there policies from. here they ban you for playing a song but yet they let Bong Rip from Bong TV to remain(right on the first page)to ware all they do is drugs day in and day out over the web cam. it just don't make sense to me.(stoner army)yea ok? lol. He actually has a license to smoke from California so i can see how he can get away with it.But what about every one else there.nothing like your kids going on to his site watching people smoking and drinking all day and having some pretty explicit conversations as well.

anyway getting a lil off topic. sorry.
if you find the file and do that you will be able to get back on.
hope that helps a lil.

and don't play anymore music with explicit lyrics and you should be OK.
You are allowed to live stream music. i actually used to even play movies and never had any problems.

ok. thanks! i will try to do that.
Codyy
Codyy
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1032
Language : English

http://leprym.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk May 15th 2009, 6:48 am

Since this was more of a non Forumotion question and i have given about the only option other then finding another place to do what he has asked. i will now mark as solved and lock the thread
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down