The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bread-crumb / forum trail links - how to add to bottom of page?

3 posters

Go down

bread-crumb / forum trail links - how to add to bottom of page? Empty bread-crumb / forum trail links - how to add to bottom of page?

Post by Prizm 15/5/2009, 17:42

How do I get these 'bread-crumb' links to show up at the bottom of each page of posts? Currently they only show at the top of each page:

bread-crumb / forum trail links - how to add to bottom of page? Forumt11

I was using a phpBB3 skin and those links showed up both at the top and bottom of each page. When I switched to an Invision based theme, they only show up at the top.

Is there some kind of code or option to add these links to the bottom of the page as well?

thanks
Prizm
Prizm
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

bread-crumb / forum trail links - how to add to bottom of page? Empty Re: bread-crumb / forum trail links - how to add to bottom of page?

Post by MrMario 15/5/2009, 22:50

They are set with the version of the theme.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

bread-crumb / forum trail links - how to add to bottom of page? Empty Re: bread-crumb / forum trail links - how to add to bottom of page?

Post by Vibhor 15/5/2009, 23:23

what are you talkin about?
can you post the pic again?it isn't visible to me.
Vibhor
Vibhor
Forumember

Male Posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Prizm 16/5/2009, 06:03

Vibhor wrote:what are you talkin about?
can you post the pic again?it isn't visible to me.

It's the text links that let you quickly return to the main forum index, or move up one level in the forum. Eg:

Your Forum > Consoles > Wii > Chat
or:
Your Forum > Off-topic Chat
etc.

If MrMario is correct in saying that it's set with the theme, would there be a way to add some code to have them show up at the bottom of each page as well as the top?
Prizm
Forumember

Back to top Go down