The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@ Kirk

3 posters

Go down

@ Kirk Empty @ Kirk

Post by W1z8it May 18th 2009, 12:58 am

I said REGISTRATIONS not posts, do you want me to spell it out for you? So your method prevents registration spam? ummm no, get your head out of your ass for just a moment and try reading the entire thread before making dumb assertions, and blindly locking a thread that is not yet solved. How stupid do you feel now? You just don't get it.
W1z8it
Forumember

Language : English, Swedish, .NET, C#

Back to top Go down

@ Kirk Empty Re: @ Kirk

Post by Darren1 May 18th 2009, 1:15 am

I think this would of been better done via PM Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by W1z8it May 18th 2009, 1:17 am

Well I'm frustrated, and terrible moderators like kirk who don't even read the thread, and posting a load of BS that doesn't even make a difference to the type of spam I'm getting, and nothing is being done about it.
W1z8it
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk May 18th 2009, 1:18 am

haha lol
look you can pm me with something like this.
my answer stands as it was. close registrations. thats all you can do for now.. and wait a few days. so may be i got mixed and thought you meant post. oh well I'm only human.

We are here to help all members to the best of our ability.I mean i consider my self as a nice guy and tend to go the extra mile to see members problems and issues resolved. but i don''t have the answer for everything and we are not miracle workers.But when i read remarks as some of the ones you have replied with. well then lets say you don''t want to get Kirk started.

do you know the old saying? i came here to kick butt and chew bubble gum.
well when i see threads like your last one. lets just say I''m all out of bubble gum.
that being said. your getting a warning for be overly sarcastic and disrespectful .this is unessasary if it continues a ban will be put in place. I''m not here for babysitting

Thread locked

Last edited by kirk on May 18th 2009, 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by W1z8it May 18th 2009, 1:21 am

kirk wrote:haha lol
look you can pm me with something like this.
my answer stands as it was. close registrations. thats all you can do for now.. and wait a few days. so may be i got mixed and thought you meant post. oh well were no gods.

We are here to help all members to the best of our ability.I mean i consider my self as a nice guy and tend to go the extra mile to see members problems and issues resolved. but i don't have the answer for everything and we are not miracle workers.But when i read remarks as some of the ones you have replied with. well then lets say you don't want to get Kirk started.

do you know the old saying? i came here to kick butt and chew bubble gum.
well when i see threads like your last one. lets just say I'm all out of bubble gum.
that being said. your getting a warning for be overly sarcastic and disrespectful . if it continues a ban will be put in place. I'm not here for babysitting

Thread locked

I'm usually a nice guy too, but you came into my thread ranting like a lunatic without even reading the thread properly, so I reacted.
W1z8it
Forumember

Back to top Go down