The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How about a store to sell our stuff like shopmotion

+3
Dark Takua
Blofeld
lilypad
7 posters

Go down

How about a store to sell our stuff like shopmotion Empty How about a store to sell our stuff like shopmotion

Post by lilypad May 20th 2009, 11:01 pm

That would be so lovely to promote our own products.

:wouhou:
lilypad
lilypad
Forumember

Female Posts : 305
Language : english

http://www.realfreestuffforall.com/

Back to top Go down

How about a store to sell our stuff like shopmotion Empty Re: How about a store to sell our stuff like shopmotion

Post by Blofeld May 20th 2009, 11:17 pm

You need to add a poll Wink
Blofeld
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1088
Language : ............

Back to top Go down

How about a store to sell our stuff like shopmotion Empty Re: How about a store to sell our stuff like shopmotion

Post by Dark Takua May 21st 2009, 2:43 am

I like this yes, you need to poll too ^^
Dark Takua
Dark Takua
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1012
Language : English

http://gzpower.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonFish May 21st 2009, 4:39 am

Isn't shopmotion just a cafe press shop? Basic shops at cafepress.com are free and they let you sell stuff with your own artwork on it.
SharonFish
SharonFish

Female Posts : 10

http://aurenul.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 May 21st 2009, 4:51 am

Hello,

ShopMotion is only for forumotion; I personally dont think we should have it for our personal needs, as it is there to support forumotion Wink

SharonFish; indeed shopmotion is hosted on cafeexpress.com, however it sells assorted gits; from coffee cups, dinner plates, t-shirts and much much more!
All of the item's are also copyrighted, and mention forumotion in 1 way or another

Could u also add a poll so we can vote no please?
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonFish May 21st 2009, 5:13 am

Ah, sorry if I was unclear. I understand that shopmotion is unique to fourmotion and is there to support it.

I simply meant that if someone wanted their own shop for their forums, they could get one through cafepress independent of forumotion. There is no need for forumotion to provide this service.
SharonFish
SharonFish

Female Posts : 10

http://aurenul.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Walshy95 May 21st 2009, 10:57 pm

No, ShopMotion is only here to promote Forumotion only Wink
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308

Back to top Go down

Post by some12 May 21st 2009, 11:23 pm

SharonFish wrote:Ah, sorry if I was unclear. I understand that shopmotion is unique to fourmotion and is there to support it.

I simply meant that if someone wanted their own shop for their forums, they could get one through cafepress independent of forumotion. There is no need for forumotion to provide this service.

I know what you are saying.If you get an account at cafepress or other services,I believe you can add a link to it.(Not sure,better wait for one of the staff to answer this one)
some12
some12
Forumember

Back to top Go down