The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Widget color issue

2 posters

Go down

Widget color issue Empty Widget color issue

Post by sterbensie May 21st 2009, 10:34 pm

Im having a issue with one of my widgets, I can't change the color of the wording. As you can see they are white, and are very hard to see. I can't find anything to change the color of it though.

Widget color issue Errorc10
sterbensie
Forumember

Male Posts : 100
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Widget color issue Empty Re: Widget color issue

Post by kirk May 22nd 2009, 12:15 am

I Think that might be your link color?
i dont think it's your text but it's a lil hard to make out by that preview?
either way just go into admin panel>display>colors. scroll through the list and see what you have for white in your links or possibly the main text.

try change it there until you see the one that changes that. I'm pretty sure it will be your link color?
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Widget color issue Empty Re: Widget color issue

Post by sterbensie May 22nd 2009, 12:49 am

kirk wrote:I Think that might be your link color?
i dont think it's your text but it's a lil hard to make out by that preview?
either way just go into admin panel>display>colors. scroll through the list and see what you have for white in your links or possibly the main text.

try change it there until you see the one that changes that. I'm pretty sure it will be your link color?

yeah I have checked the colors and gone through them and its a no go so far, and they aren't links just text. However I have my text set on a diff color. I mean its not a huge issue it just bothers me i can't change it.

EDIT - It would be easy if I could edit the login widget itself, but I don't have a option to. Is there a way to change that?
sterbensie
Forumember

Male Posts : 100
Language : English

Back to top Go down