The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My logo appears in Firefox/Safari..Forumotion.com one in IE?

5 posters

Go down

My logo appears in Firefox/Safari..Forumotion.com one in IE? Empty Logo Problems

Post by tvumediatalk May 28th 2009, 3:34 pm

I have my own logo within my forum, and it shows up fine in Apple Safari and Mozilla Firefox, but the "Forumotion.com" logo takes the place of it in Internet Explorer. Not sure why at all, and I'm not even sure if it's been this way the whole time. If I go to the admin panel within IE, it shows up as my logo in the design. Please help, my members are a bit judgmental about me running this forum, seeing as this idea was hosted somewhere else by someone else previously, and I need to prove to them I can't screw this up. So yeah, my logo doesn't appear in IE, the "Forumotion.com" one does...any ideas why?

My url is: http://tvumediatalk.findtalk.biz
tvumediatalk

Language : English

Back to top Go down

My logo appears in Firefox/Safari..Forumotion.com one in IE? Empty Re: My logo appears in Firefox/Safari..Forumotion.com one in IE?

Post by tvumediatalk May 29th 2009, 5:29 am

tvumediatalk wrote:I have my own logo within my forum, and it shows up fine in Apple Safari and Mozilla Firefox, but the "Forumotion.com" logo takes the place of it in Internet Explorer. Not sure why at all, and I'm not even sure if it's been this way the whole time. If I go to the admin panel within IE, it shows up as my logo in the design. Please help, my members are a bit judgmental about me running this forum, seeing as this idea was hosted somewhere else by someone else previously, and I need to prove to them I can't screw this up. So yeah, my logo doesn't appear in IE, the "Forumotion.com" one does...any ideas why?

My url is: http://tvumediatalk.findtalk.biz

Any help at all...?
tvumediatalk

Back to top Go down

My logo appears in Firefox/Safari..Forumotion.com one in IE? Empty Re: My logo appears in Firefox/Safari..Forumotion.com one in IE?

Post by some12 May 29th 2009, 7:12 am

I checked on both Opera and IE8,Both show your logo not "Forumotion.com"logo. Have you tried clearing the forum cookies,and clearing you IE temporary files?
some12
some12
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by nelsaidi2 May 29th 2009, 1:01 pm

some12 wrote:I checked on both Opera and IE8,Both show your logo not "Forumotion.com"logo. Have you tried clearing the forum cookies,and clearing you IE temporary files?

What he/she said, clear your cache in IE
nelsaidi2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Deim July 21st 2009, 8:35 am

It's probably because you're running IE6 and your main logo is a .PNG image using transparency. IE7 and IE8 support transparency but IE6 does not--therefore it displays an alternate logo.

To avoid a plethora of future web design/CSS problems, upgrade to Firefox.
Deim

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim July 21st 2009, 11:29 am

are you sure you gave us the correct link?

That doesn't look like a forumotion board , even after drastic template editing you can't do that...
we cannot help you with your problem if your forum is not hosted by forumotion. And why our logo appears on IE is peculiar
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down