forum promotes members to advanced groups automatically Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

forum promotes members to advanced groups automatically

Poll

Do you agree?!

[ 12 ]
    forum promotes members to advanced groups automatically Bar_left100%forum promotes members to advanced groups automatically Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    forum promotes members to advanced groups automatically Bar_left0%forum promotes members to advanced groups automatically Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    GeoX

forum promotes members to advanced groups automatically Empty forum promotes members to advanced groups automatically

Post by GeoX May 25th 2007, 1:27 pm

Hello, my suggestion is that as the forum can automatically upgrade and promotes the members from a rank to a highter rank depending on their posts, i want that feature to available for the groups as well, as a new setting in the groups managenment makes us able to set special groups and non-special groups (like ranks) and when a member get promoted from a rank to another the forum also moves him/her from his/her current group to a higher group related and equal to his rank .... i hope you vote fot this Smile
    Flight X Pilot93
    Flight X Pilot93
    Forumember

Male Posts : 91
    Language : English

forum promotes members to advanced groups automatically Empty Re: forum promotes members to advanced groups automatically

Post by Flight X Pilot93 May 25th 2007, 4:35 pm

I think its good, I have a Guys Chat and Girls Chat, and it would be nice for it to automaticly put them in.
    GeoX

forum promotes members to advanced groups automatically Empty Re: forum promotes members to advanced groups automatically

Post by GeoX May 25th 2007, 10:23 pm

thx Very Happy
    bsks
    bsks
    Forumember

Female Posts : 82

Post by bsks May 25th 2007, 10:37 pm

good idea G. i'l go for it!
    GeoX

Post by GeoX May 25th 2007, 10:45 pm

thx bsks 4 supporting
    Caihlem
    Caihlem
    Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
    Language : English, French & Female

Post by Caihlem May 26th 2007, 10:38 am

Multiple choice removed Wink

Meanwhile, carefull on the SMS Wink

My vote.............
    Yes Lol

Sounds good Very Happy
    GeoX

Post by GeoX May 26th 2007, 12:25 pm

thx for supporting caihlem Smile

Post by Guest October 16th 2007, 1:48 pm

Yes brilliant idea!
    Kelina

Language : english

Post by Kelina April 13th 2008, 5:51 pm

Yes, brilliant idea, thats something I could really do with now.
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Post by Jophy March 25th 2013, 12:11 pm

Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
    -> Implemented suggestions
    -> Suggestion which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
    -> Unclear Suggestions

Locked & Garbaged