Members With 100+ Post Automatically Get Access To Sub-forum Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Members With 100+ Post Automatically Get Access To Sub-forum

rahul.never2far
    rahul.never2far
    Forumember

Male Posts : 44
    Language : English

Members With 100+ Post Automatically Get Access To Sub-forum Empty Members With 100+ Post Automatically Get Access To Sub-forum

Post by rahul.never2far 15/9/2007, 00:02

I wanted to ask u guys if there is any feature in forumotion like members after posting 100 posts automatically get access to a specific sub-forum????

I saw this feature in 3-4 music forums that whenever a forum member post more then 250 posts, members get access to Downloads sub-forum.... and those forums got 10000+ members, I don't think they do it manually... I wanted to implement this on one of the sub-forum in my forum...... can anyone help????

Thanks in Advance

PS: I've gone though FAQ and searched Administration Panel myself.... but I haven't found any option such that...Sad
    ilo
    ilo
    Forumember

Male Posts : 190
    Language : english

Members With 100+ Post Automatically Get Access To Sub-forum Empty Re: Members With 100+ Post Automatically Get Access To Sub-forum

Post by ilo 15/9/2007, 00:20

You can create a forum in a category and give access only to people with special ranks, you have to do that all manually from Permissions