The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why can't moderators remove their id?

3 posters

Go down

Why can't moderators remove their id? Empty Why can't moderators remove their id?

Post by Kermit B Frog June 8th 2009, 8:34 pm

The site that I am a member of has a moderator that would like to remove their id and leave the message board. Regular users have a section in "preferences" to do this, moderators do not.

Was this something that got left out - other than going to an admin and having them either remove the person or having them downgrade the person to a regular users, is there any other way for this person to do this?

Thanks,
Jeff
Kermit B Frog

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Why can't moderators remove their id? Empty Re: Why can't moderators remove their id?

Post by Guest June 8th 2009, 8:38 pm

They can unsubscribe from that forum and remove their details by using the following link.

Unsibscribe

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Why can't moderators remove their id? Empty Re: Why can't moderators remove their id?

Post by Kermit B Frog June 9th 2009, 5:49 pm

They can unsubscribe from that forum and remove their details by using the following link.

Unsibscribe

Regards

http://freespirited.forumakers.com/forum.htm

Craig - this is the site that they are trying to leave. They said they have not gotten the confirm link. Does the address contain too much information for this to happen? Please let me know so that I can pass this info on to them to retry it.

Thanks,
Jeff

Last edited by Sanket on June 9th 2009, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed bold & Color)
Kermit B Frog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 9th 2009, 6:34 pm

Bold and Color are reserved for moderation, like this, so please keep to the default font
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit B Frog June 9th 2009, 6:41 pm

Sorry - is the person putting too much into the address part? They said they tried it a couple of times, but have yet to get the verification

Kermit B Frog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit B Frog June 11th 2009, 12:29 am

Unsibscribe
---------------------------------------------

This is the site that they are trying to leave. They said they have not gotten the confirm link. Does the address contain too much information for this to happen? Please let me know so that I can pass this info on to them to retry it.

Thanks,
Jeff
Kermit B Frog

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario June 11th 2009, 12:38 am

Last time I heared about unsubribling was it wasn't working. You will need to contact the Admin to delete your account in 24-48 hours. Just in case you will need to take a screen shot of the Pm to the Admin if they don't do it. If they don't you may report the forum for not following orders for deleting the account.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit B Frog June 11th 2009, 12:58 am

Thank you - I will pass that on. Why can't they just add the "leave this forum" option to mods, I wonder? Users have it - mods do not
Kermit B Frog

Back to top Go down