The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted/For Sale and about Sponsoring

Go down

Wanted/For Sale and about Sponsoring Empty Wanted/For Sale and about Sponsoring

Post by Aggie June 12th 2009, 10:28 am

I want to ask you something, because I don't know what to do now. Here I found this topics about sponsors and sales/wanted place. I have a forum with only a sales/wanted place and no sponsors from business, but I have a lot of rules for the sales/wanted place.

But the Dutch supportforum said that nobody must have that. It's against the rules. So I said that they have to look to a lot of forums, because almost everbody has that.
But I cann't found anything about it if it's against the rules, because the TOS don't talk about it. In the TOS I find this:

Spoiler:

This is a short kind of text, but I don't found it anywere.
I don't read that if you have a forum, you don't must have a sponsor of a market place (sales/wanted).

Is the topic about this discussion. I wrote about this en put links in the text what I found on this forum and they don't give a reaction about it. But I want to know, is it realy bad if you have a sales/wanted forumsection?

My forum rules are changed on what I found here: Am I allowed a wanted for sale section

Rule number one: Commercial advertising is forbidden. Every commercial topic would deleted.
2: Is that we (the crew from Aquariumwereld) are not responsible at all in the sales/wanted section.
3: Biddings are forbidden and any settlement has to be via PM.
4: Only Aquaria, terraria and paludaria stuff are allowed for sale/wanted.

I hope you can help me and other (Dutch) members! And sorry for this long text, but I hope you will understand.
Aggie
Aggie
Forumember

Female Posts : 185
Language : Dutch

http://www.aquariumwereld.com

Back to top Go down

Wanted/For Sale and about Sponsoring Empty Re: Wanted/For Sale and about Sponsoring

Post by Aggie June 13th 2009, 10:58 pm

Please can somebody tell me something about it? We need an answer.
Aggie
Aggie
Forumember

Female Posts : 185
Language : Dutch

http://www.aquariumwereld.com

Back to top Go down