The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Fórumotion] - Rules against Double Post

4 posters

Go down

[Fórumotion] - Rules against Double Post Empty [Fórumotion] - Rules against Double Post

Post by Russel Crowe June 15th 2009, 5:25 am

Hello!
FDF'm in a little while, then I ask for Administrators (Forumotion Administrators), FDF that this is not against the rules Double Post.
Although I can not cite rules here, I find it more strange, an error that should be stored in suggestions General category is not appropriate for this type of message, then posted it here!
I find that a lack of respect to the Forum, the environment of it, then not in my opnião, I would like to ask that administrators quoted as a rule, why has this rule, the environment of the Forum would be different.
I am not saying that the Forum is not good, more forbidding it would be much better!

I hope the response of groups:

[ Forumotion Administrators ]
[ Forumotion Global Moderators ]
[ Forumotion Support Moderators ]
[ Forumotion Graphic Designers ]
[ Forumotion Reviewers ]

king
Russel Crowe
Forumember

Male Posts : 82
Language : Portuguese is American

http://universal.forumbrasil.net/

Back to top Go down

[Fórumotion] - Rules against Double Post Empty Re: [Fórumotion] - Rules against Double Post

Post by DeathSoul June 15th 2009, 5:30 am

Hello, Russel Crowe
Can you ask your question/suggestion at the suggestion section because that is the right section you would seek responses.
=> LINK REMOVED. Do what darren asked.

Thanks,
PRODOD

Last edited by prodod on June 15th 2009, 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
DeathSoul
DeathSoul
Forumember

Male Posts : 369
Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

[Fórumotion] - Rules against Double Post Empty Re: [Fórumotion] - Rules against Double Post

Post by Darren1 June 15th 2009, 5:38 am

Russel crowe, I know why you are asking this question,

my response is:
We have previously have had wars between, some previous members (names I will not bring up) which have caused strict ruling of the General Discussion section.

We also have an only topic for questions about forumotion, their support forum(s) and their members located right here
Can you please use it in the future, I don't want to see you be banned, because of such a simple reason.

P.S. I know where ur coming from with your opinion Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem June 15th 2009, 12:46 pm

As the Evil Person that I am, I'll now be applying the Useless rule and locking this thread to avoid further spam polution Smile

=> Lock
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down