The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to change the side profile display

3 posters

Go down

how to change the side profile display Empty how to change the side profile display

Post by apollo* June 16th 2009, 5:23 pm

how can i add the question "how did you hear about us" in the registration fields so that i can see what is the best way to advertise

Last edited by apollo* on June 17th 2009, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
apollo*

Language : English

Back to top Go down

how to change the side profile display Empty Re: how to change the side profile display

Post by The-Wall June 16th 2009, 5:44 pm

Would it not be easier to make a thread on your forum for that and then you only need to look in the one place to see all the answers.
The-Wall

Back to top Go down

how to change the side profile display Empty Re: how to change the side profile display

Post by apollo* June 16th 2009, 5:52 pm

the profile display on the side of a post

Last edited by apollo* on June 17th 2009, 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
apollo*

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk June 16th 2009, 9:51 pm

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by apollo* June 17th 2009, 1:23 pm

kirk wrote:Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem

sorry, i have now changed it
apollo*

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Wall June 17th 2009, 1:35 pm

Go to Admin Cp > Users & Groups > Profiles and make a new profile, make sure you have the option ticked (messages) so it will show in posts.
The-Wall

Back to top Go down