The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Garbage**

3 posters

Go down

**Garbage** Empty **Garbage**

Post by coolsahaj June 17th 2009, 10:07 pm

it just xxxxx......a forum that takes 6 precious months of a person gets deleted widout ny warning and does not get even a chance.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxx..........worst server.....i did so much for forumotion and my forum but wtf happend!!!!....mah site got deleted

Profanity Removed

Last edited by Nessa on June 17th 2009, 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit To Remove Profanity)
coolsahaj
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

**Garbage** Empty Re: **Garbage**

Post by Mehtevas June 17th 2009, 10:13 pm

You agreed to the Terms of Service. You failed to uphold your Agreement therefore you've been punished for doing so. It is no ones fault but yours and you shouldn't be complaining.

have a Nice day,
kinko
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

**Garbage** Empty Re: **Garbage**

Post by Caihlem June 17th 2009, 10:18 pm

You know, if you simply asked what the hell happened, we'd gladly look into it, and explain what happened. Eventually correct it if there's a mistake

But since you chose to insult us instead, we'll be going down a different path, notably this one;
=> Member banned
=> Thread Locked
=> Garbaged
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down