The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with forum main logo please...

3 posters

Go down

Help with forum main logo please... Empty Help with forum main logo please...

Post by BabeBiker June 18th 2009, 7:39 pm

Hello,

Sorry if there is already a post somewhere on here about this... but I am very new to all this stuff, plus I'm a girl....!

I am using phpBB2 and skin; Subsilver III and would like rotating picutres (photos) to the right and left of my logo.... Could somone please tell me how I go about doing this...

Thank you in advance !!
BabeBiker
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Help with forum main logo please... Empty Re: Help with forum main logo please...

Post by ChaosForce June 19th 2009, 10:33 am

go to Admin panel > Display (tab) >Homepage >Headers & Navigator > Page Header. > Logo Positioning
ChaosForce
Forumember

http://techsupport.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Help with forum main logo please... Empty Re: Help with forum main logo please...

Post by BabeBiker June 19th 2009, 11:48 am

Sorry might not have explained myself properly.... I have the logo in the top centre of my webpage, but would also like rotating pictures/photos on the same line...

Do I add these to my logo before posting it on my website or do I add the seperate, and if so, how do i do that?
BabeBiker
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk June 19th 2009, 12:24 pm

you would have to create the moving pic's in the logo as a whole
using a good banner maker. If your able to have it in a gif format then you would be able to add it to the forums main logo spot.

but if it were created with a flash program then it would have to be added to the over all template= top of the page.

I Would have to see the logo then the moving pic's that you want on each side.If you can give me an idea on that i might be able to give you a few more pointers to get it to work for how you want it.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by BabeBiker June 19th 2009, 2:42 pm

Hi,

Thank for your reply Kirk...

My website is http://babebikers.find-forum.net/index.htm as you will see my logo is in the centre of the page, althought the white gaps at either side, I was thinking about putting rotating photos.

I am still waiting for the photos to be sent over, hopefully you will be able to point me in the right direction anyway..

Good to know about the banner maker I will look at that now.

Thank You
BabeBiker
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by BabeBiker June 19th 2009, 2:46 pm

Not sure if it is you looking at my website or not, but my site has just gone down Sad is that right?
BabeBiker
Forumember

Back to top Go down