The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS MENT TO BE.... Adding blinkies????

2 posters

Go down

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS MENT TO BE.... Adding blinkies???? Empty I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS MENT TO BE.... Adding blinkies????

Post by TARA 19/6/2009, 00:10

Can someone please help me... I having being searching my admin panel for days trying to figure out how to add blinkies as i would like to have a system where if a member reaches i.e. 1000 posts they earn a blinkie but i cant figure out where it is i have to go to add one....

Please help....
TARA

Language : ENGLISH (BRITISH)

Back to top Go down

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS MENT TO BE.... Adding blinkies???? Empty Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS MENT TO BE.... Adding blinkies????

Post by TARA 19/6/2009, 00:22

can anyone help me?
TARA

Back to top Go down

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS MENT TO BE.... Adding blinkies???? Empty Re: I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS MENT TO BE.... Adding blinkies????

Post by kirk 19/6/2009, 00:32

whats a blinkie?
it sounds to me that you will have to add or give what it is manually when they reach that amount of post?

i am unsure exactly what it is your trying to do?
please explain in more detail.

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by TARA 19/6/2009, 00:45

ok sorry!

I have seen on some forums they have underneith on the persons profile personal blinkies.

For example, if you look to the right on here you have username, then a profile pic, posts, language, etc. On some sites i have seen they also have blinkies which they can earn.

Yes it would need to be done manually.

Does that help?
TARA

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk 19/6/2009, 01:10

this is something you can most likely create in your profile field.
but yes i belive they would have to be added manually.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down