The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot Find Server? PLZ HELP!

2 posters

Go down

Cannot Find Server? PLZ HELP! Empty Cannot Find Server? PLZ HELP!

Post by The619 June 11th 2006, 11:08 am

My forum is not working, it comes up with a message saying Cannot Find Server everytime I go on! I know it isn't a problem with my computer because I have gone on it with three computers and all of them say the same message! I go on my forum daily or more realisticly hourly on days I have off and I need some serious help with this.
The619

Back to top Go down

Cannot Find Server? PLZ HELP! Empty Re: Cannot Find Server? PLZ HELP!

Post by Cornelia June 11th 2006, 5:50 pm

Hello.

Other people have the same problem. One of the server has brocken down

https://help.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=466
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Cannot Find Server? PLZ HELP! Empty Re: Cannot Find Server? PLZ HELP!

Post by Peter June 11th 2006, 6:39 pm

It does happen sometimes, unfortunately, all you can do for the moment is wait I'm afraid, 'cause there's nothing we moderator can do to help you through that, but I'm sure that someone is allready checking the system to find out where the problem comes from.

You should have your forum back very soon. It doesn't happen very often, and in fact it usualy doesn't happen at all, so please be patient, and excuse us for the problems it could create you despite the fact that we can't help it ......... it just happens.

Regards Peter.
Peter

Back to top Go down