How do I move a topic to a different thread? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

How do I move a topic to a different thread?

LiyahFan01
    LiyahFan01
    Forumember

Male Posts : 60
    Language : English

How do I move a topic to a different thread? Empty How do I move a topic to a different thread?

Post by LiyahFan01 June 22nd 2009, 3:57 am

I've tried to move a thread into a different topic and it wouldn't work even though I'm the admin doesn't work. When I tried to move it the only thing that would it would say is Administration Panel. And I went to the topic and where it says You can moderate this forum I clicked that then I select which one I want and click Move then the only thing it says is You can moderate this forum.

Can someone help me out here??
    AirforceSS
    Forumember

How do I move a topic to a different thread? Empty Re: How do I move a topic to a different thread?

Post by AirforceSS June 22nd 2009, 4:41 am

You click "You can Moderate This Forum", then check the topics you want moved, click "Move" (<<<located near the bottom of the screen), you should see the little box with an arrow on the right, click the arrow, and scroll through to the forum you wish to move it to.

Problem Solved.
    LiyahFan01
    LiyahFan01
    Forumember

How do I move a topic to a different thread? Empty Re: How do I move a topic to a different thread?

Post by LiyahFan01 June 23rd 2009, 10:38 pm

I did that but it's not working for me can someone help me out with this??
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario June 23rd 2009, 11:13 pm

Did you click the Move Button at the bottom of the page? Then click on the section you want and hit Move?
    LiyahFan01
    LiyahFan01
    Forumember

Post by LiyahFan01 June 23rd 2009, 11:31 pm

MrMario wrote:Did you click the Move Button at the bottom of the page? Then click on the section you want and hit Move?

This is what I did I went to the topic then scrolled down where it says You can moderate this forum then I selected which thread I wanted to move I clicked on move at the bottom of the page and this is what shows up.. that's all I see.

Administration Panel

Free forum | Music and Radio | Various Soul, RnB, Reggae | ©️ phpBB | Free forum support | Statistics | Contact | Report an abuse | Free message board
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario June 23rd 2009, 11:43 pm

Don't click that as thats saying you can get emails on what members are posting.

Go to the Topic>>Go all the way down till you see pictures of the Mod tool's>>Select Move>>Then pick the Section You want>>Yes