How to move a topic from one thread to another? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

How to move a topic from one thread to another?

jostel

Female Posts : 9
    Language : english

How to move a topic from one thread to another? Empty How to move a topic from one thread to another?

Post by jostel November 18th 2010, 1:05 am

I have about 8 main threads.
    In each one are the topics.
    In each topics are posts...
    I would like to move one topic (and the posts) from one thread to another thread, but have not been able to find out how..

Can you please help? thanks..
    patiogardener
    patiogardener
    Forumember

Female Posts : 351
    Language : English

How to move a topic from one thread to another? Empty Re: How to move a topic from one thread to another?

Post by patiogardener November 18th 2010, 2:02 am

Click on to the topic you wish to move. At the bottom of the page you will find a series of icons. On my forum they are on the right. Click on the Move Topic icon, select which forum you wish to move your topic to. Click yes where it says are you sure? It is that easy. Smile
    jostel

Female Posts : 9
    Language : english

How to move a topic from one thread to another? Empty Re: How to move a topic from one thread to another?

Post by jostel November 18th 2010, 2:40 am

joybells wrote:Click on to the topic you wish to move. At the bottom of the page you will find a series of icons. On my forum they are on the right. Click on the Move Topic icon, select which forum you wish to move your topic to. Click yes where it says are you sure? It is that easy. Smile

YOU.. are a lifesaver!!!!!!! THANK you sooooo much!! You are right, it WAS easy!!!!!! Appreciate it!!!! :wouhou: :wouhou:
    patiogardener
    patiogardener
    Forumember

Female Posts : 351
    Language : English

Post by patiogardener November 18th 2010, 4:12 am

It is my pleasure. Glad I could help. Very Happy