The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saying Goodbye, it's time for me to go

+29
Rok
LongJohnSilver
Walshy95
Beno
Jalokim
Nessa
DeathSoul
dragonintel
Mehtevas
DrGhost
ankillien
Darren1
CANADIEN
Master Marc
KiiD CuDii
Caihlem
Veljko
Splytte
Pacific
Noob
endless013
Cman
Dark Takua
Christos
Blofeld
RikaComet
Tilum
Nazar
Skittles
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Saying Goodbye, it's time for me to go - Page 2 Empty Saying Goodbye, it's time for me to go

Post by Skittles June 23rd 2009, 8:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well all, I have finally come to my final decision that has been weighing over me for awhile now. I had decided to leave Forumotion Staff. I might still be around from time to time, but not so much.

I have made many friends here and have had some great times. It has been a pleasure to work with all of you, but it's time for me to go.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Saying Goodbye, it's time for me to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Saying Goodbye, it's time for me to go

Post by LongJohnSilver June 25th 2009, 5:57 pm

BUT HOW SHALL I TASTE THE RAINBOW ANY LONGER?

MAH SKITTLES, PLZ DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LongJohnSilver
LongJohnSilver
Forumember

Male Posts : 40
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Saying Goodbye, it's time for me to go - Page 2 Empty Re: Saying Goodbye, it's time for me to go

Post by Skittles June 25th 2009, 6:59 pm

Don't leave you, LongJohnSilver? LOL Do I even know you? I'm sure u will survive, and by the looks of your avatar, you don't need anymore Skittles! lol Cut down on the sugar! lol Besides the name Skittles didn't come from the candy but rather the name of my favorite pet rabbit that I had. hehehe Wink
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonintel June 25th 2009, 7:21 pm

haha LongJohnSilver that made me crack up!!!!

That made this the best topic ever.
dragonintel
dragonintel
Forumember

Male Posts : 392

http://bestof.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehtevas June 25th 2009, 7:25 pm

dragonintel wrote:haha LongJohnSilver that made me crack up!!!!

lol i agree it made me laugh also. Very Happy
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Takua June 25th 2009, 8:37 pm

LOL, that's what's funny about ForuMotion! Razz
Dark Takua
Dark Takua
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1012

http://gzpower.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KiiD CuDii June 25th 2009, 9:29 pm

Skittles idk if you remember Anime/Van1lla which was me
when i first joined this forum i admired your mod skills
Just seeing you cleaning the forum and making it a better community.
Which brought so much memories.
Now seeing you go it's a bit sad as i always admired your work here
at forumotion.
KiiD CuDii
KiiD CuDii
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1118
Language : USA

http://dramatiktest.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Takua June 25th 2009, 11:12 pm

Aww, that touching Sad
(That's really you on FP as Van1lla ™️ ?!?!?!?! Shocked )
Dark Takua
Dark Takua
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1012

http://gzpower.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles June 25th 2009, 11:53 pm

Thanks KiiD CuDii...that was very sweet of you to say!
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by KiiD CuDii June 25th 2009, 11:58 pm

Dark Takua wrote:Aww, that touching Sad
(That's really you on FP as Van1lla ™️ ?!?!?!?! Shocked )

Nope
Skittles wrote:Thanks KiiD CuDii...that was very sweet of you to say!

Well i had to say what i felt
Very Happy
KiiD CuDii
KiiD CuDii
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok June 26th 2009, 12:57 am

Skittles, it's been an amazing time seeing you in that green, but I do guess it's time that your green coat should shed. It's been awesome having you to support me whenever I needed support. Thanks for all you have done Skittles. You will be deeply missed!
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehtevas June 26th 2009, 3:19 am

Rok wrote:Skittles, it's been an amazing time seeing you in that green, but I do guess it's time that your green coat should shed. It's been awesome having you to support me whenever I needed support. Thanks for all you have done Skittles. You will be deeply missed!

I strongly agree, she will be greatly missed here at Forumotion.
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 June 26th 2009, 5:47 am

Kinko wrote:
Rok wrote:Skittles, it's been an amazing time seeing you in that green, but I do guess it's time that your green coat should shed. It's been awesome having you to support me whenever I needed support. Thanks for all you have done Skittles. You will be deeply missed!

I strongly agree, she will be greatly missed here at Forumotion.

Skittles is not leaving the forum, she's just leaving the staff.

She will still be around as a member; hopfully she'll help people again Very Happy

P.S. She's still in the staff list Mr. Green

EDIT~~MrMario

Fixed Smile

EDIT Darren:

Look at MrMario, hiding in my posts rather than Jalos bwi

Ooh, I like that colour too Razz

Last edited by darren1 on June 27th 2009, 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by LongJohnSilver June 26th 2009, 9:42 pm

Skittles wrote:Don't leave you, LongJohnSilver? LOL Do I even know you? I'm sure u will survive, and by the looks of your avatar, you don't need anymore Skittles! lol Cut down on the sugar! lol Besides the name Skittles didn't come from the candy but rather the name of my favorite pet rabbit that I had. hehehe Wink

Eh... I think you know me now for sure. Very Happy

I lost that one tooth in a WW2 accident! Then I used some of that hair growing medicine for my eyebrows and mousatche...

I did it for the lulz.
LongJohnSilver
LongJohnSilver
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehtevas June 26th 2009, 11:05 pm

LongJohnSilver wrote:
Skittles wrote:Don't leave you, LongJohnSilver? LOL Do I even know you? I'm sure u will survive, and by the looks of your avatar, you don't need anymore Skittles! lol Cut down on the sugar! lol Besides the name Skittles didn't come from the candy but rather the name of my favorite pet rabbit that I had. hehehe Wink

I lost that one tooth in a WW2 accident! Then I used some of that hair growing medicine for my eyebrows and mousatche...

I did it for the lulz.

Your 16? That guys at least 50 Wink
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by DrGhost June 26th 2009, 11:27 pm

I'm sure that's not him, Teen's don't usually look like Foreign Crazy Adults. huhohi
DrGhost
DrGhost
Forumember

Male Posts : 553
Language : Crap

http://zhqs.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk June 27th 2009, 2:02 am

Caihlem wrote:
For the rest, run while you still can tongue

HEHE thats a good one.

Well i am at a loss for words.Although i have only knew skittles for a short time i have become very fond of her and will miss her dearly.Thank you for all your hard work and all the time you have put in here. feel free to hit hit me up any time when your on IM and be sure to come by and see us. Smile

Thank you for everything skittles we will all miss you Sad
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by LongJohnSilver June 27th 2009, 5:31 am

Kinko wrote:
LongJohnSilver wrote:

I did it for the lulz.

Your 16? That guys at least 50 Wink

I guess I forgot that last bit while making me profile as funny as possible... but it's fixed.
LongJohnSilver
LongJohnSilver
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario June 27th 2009, 5:46 am

Can we get on topic please? This is for saying Good Bye to Skittles not a chit chat place. Do that via PM.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by daxterdude June 27th 2009, 12:28 pm

Bye sittles! Crying or Very sad
you were a really great Gmod! Smile
even know i havent been here for long to see how great you where!
bye, best of wishes Very Happy
daxterdude
daxterdude
Forumember

Female Posts : 80

http://videogameuniverse.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles June 27th 2009, 8:05 pm

Well LongJohn, I am pretty sure we know each other from more than just this thread, but anyway thanks for the well wishes, that you sort of said, in a round about way, lol.

Thanks Rok, Daxter, Kirk, and Kinko.

Darren you are right, I won't be leaving Forumotion as a member, just as staff. And I have already answered a few questions in support, so I hope that made you happy! lol

Just depends on my mood I would say, as to how much I am around. Sometimes I am overly addicted to Facebook, and other times I get bored with it and just want to hang out at forums. lol

I have been thinking of starting a new forum since it seems my general chit chat forum kinda flopped. I opened it too soon, before I was finished and was in the middle of another project that kept me from it. First impressions are everything when starting a forum and a newbie registers, in order to get return visits on a regular basis.

I know that chit chat type forums are the hardest to get going, and hope it is interesting enough to get people to stick around, so now I am trying to think up something else to try and pull a regular crowd.

So if I come up with something, that will mean I will be hanging around here more, as I will have to double check on things, via search if I run into a snag and can't remember how to do something. lol Or need a graphics request. hehehe
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok June 27th 2009, 8:25 pm

Skittles you deserve some kind of rank like a 'Ex-Staff Member' or something. You, Placehold, and some others would definitely deserve something like that.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles June 27th 2009, 8:32 pm

That has been discussed in the past but some wouldn't want it because many who have not been staff for a very long time STILL get pm's for support or staff questions, to this day! So some don't want to advertise it as it might cause them to get even more of those.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok June 27th 2009, 8:38 pm

Oh, I get what you mean. But I'm still saying you deserve it anyway!
Anyway, thanks for staying with us members. We'll keep you under our wings. Very Happy
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by bob8972 June 29th 2009, 11:00 pm

Farwell skittles, good luck with life Sad.
Your name always DID make me hungry for skittles lol!!!
bob8972
bob8972
Forumember

Male Posts : 460

http://gamingforum.free-message-board.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KiiD CuDii July 15th 2009, 11:57 pm

Well since we aren't allowed to make more topics about this then let me just say it

Farewell as well
I've been in the Support Forum for over a year now
I've helped members by making them graphics and supporting them at the Support Section. I've received warnings for reminding a member of the rules which for the staffs is considered "Moderating". Warnings are perm. so this mean i will always stay with the warning bar.I refuse to stay anymore !
I've also helped Rika once with his PS and beno with judging his graphics.But now they don't need me anymore so there's no point no more.
So farewell

Regards
KiiD

Last edited by KiiD CuDii on July 15th 2009, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
KiiD CuDii
KiiD CuDii
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mehtevas July 15th 2009, 11:58 pm

KiiD CuDii wrote:Well since we aren't allowed to make more topics about this then let me just say it

Farewell as well
I've been in the Support Forum for over a year now
I've helped members by making them graphics and supporting them at the Support Section. I've received warnings for reminding a member of the rules which for the staffs is considered "Moderating". Warnings are perm. so this mean i will always stay with the warning bar.I refuse to stay anymore !
So farewell

Regards
KiiD

Bye KiiD, you were great here. We''ll Miss you :/
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim July 16th 2009, 1:20 pm

this is long over due

Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2