The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forumotion Hosted Forum Copy My Forum!

2 posters

Go down

A Forumotion Hosted Forum Copy My Forum! Empty A Forumotion Hosted Forum Copy My Forum!

Post by urdupages Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 7:01

Dear Staff!
a forum www.pagespk.com Always Copy Data from our Forum, please do something in this regard.
This Forum Hosted on forumotion.
please take a Action as soon as possible!
urdupages
Forumember

Male Posts : 47
Language : English

http://urdupages.google-boards.com

Back to top Go down

A Forumotion Hosted Forum Copy My Forum! Empty Re: A Forumotion Hosted Forum Copy My Forum!

Post by MrMario Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 7:12

Hello,

The only way to stop this is to have a link to your forum or website and anything that will help the case. There is really nothing I or anyone else can do besides Typlo or the GodFather. You could PM one of the staff regrading this with infomation to support it to be forward but other than that there is nothing that can be done. It might take time though as Typlo is gone and Godfather may not do is as fast.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

A Forumotion Hosted Forum Copy My Forum! Empty Re: A Forumotion Hosted Forum Copy My Forum!

Post by urdupages Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 7:31

My Forum www.urdupagespk.net Also Hosted on Forumotion
But The forum www.pagespk.com Copy Data from my Forum
You can take action Against it.
Me also Talk with the Admin of pagespk.om he says you should complain to Forumotion i don't Stop It
urdupages
Forumember

Male Posts : 47
Language : English

http://urdupages.google-boards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 7:41

I don't think I said to post it here but in PM so that it can be forward. I will lock this topic as this is really isn't the place to deal with this stuff. Just PM one of the staff members to forward it to someone that makes the calls with this stuff.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down