The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you like most about forumotion?

2 posters

Go down

What do you like most about forumotion?

What do you like most about forumotion? Left110%What do you like most about forumotion? Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you like most about forumotion? Left110%What do you like most about forumotion? Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

What do you like most about forumotion? Empty What do you like most about forumotion?

Post by DraMaTiK Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Greetings,

I have created this topic with a poll to know what you like most about forumotion.
I ask that you bring to this interest, because it is important to the forumotion staff!
Make a choice of options, and if you want to comment further on that or some other option, no problem!
If you choose "Other", please mention that another utility is the one you like forumotion!

Regards
DraMaTiK
DraMaTiK
DraMaTiK
Forumember

Language : English | Spanish | Italian

Back to top Go down

What do you like most about forumotion? Empty Re: What do you like most about forumotion?

Post by Nessa Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:08 pm

DraMaTiK, We already have a similar topic open already about Forumotion=>here
Therefore I will lock this topic now. Wink

=>Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down