The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raise "Forum Height"

2 posters

Go down

Raise "Forum Height" Empty Raise "Forum Height"

Post by LH Justin July 24th 2009, 5:19 am

I'm not exactly sure how to say this, but I need to make a small part of my forum taller. Make sure to look at the picture below because this is hard to explain. You see the orange stuff around my banner? Well, I want to make it appear as if it's going off the page. What I mean by this is by I want the orange part to touch the top of my page, but there is bit white space above the orange stuff surrounding the banner, and I want to make the orange stuff go farther up so that it is overlapping the white space. If a better explanation is needed please ask for one because I really want to do this.

Raise "Forum Height" OrangeGlareScreenshot
LH Justin
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Raise "Forum Height" Empty Re: Raise "Forum Height"

Post by Rok July 24th 2009, 5:22 am

You'll have to edit the height of the forum's background header a little bit. Can you find the area in your CSS to do that?
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by LH Justin July 24th 2009, 3:49 pm

Rok wrote:You'll have to edit the height of the forum's background header a little bit. Can you find the area in your CSS to do that?
No, I can't.
LH Justin
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by LH Justin July 24th 2009, 10:09 pm

LH Justin wrote:
Rok wrote:You'll have to edit the height of the forum's background header a little bit. Can you find the area in your CSS to do that?
No, I can't.
Wait I think I got the general area of where it is. Is it in here?

Code:

Main heading (Logo and description)-------------------------------------------------------------*/#pun-intro {margin: 0;padding: 1.5em 1em 1em 1em;border-bottom: 1px solid #f04800;background-color: #f04800;background-image: url('http://2img.net/i/fa/empty.gif');text-align: center;background-repeat: repeat-x;}*+ html #pun-head {margin-top: -5px;}* html #pun-head {margin-top: -5px;}#pun-logo { float: none; }#pun-title {padding-left: 5px;white-space: nowrap;color: #ffffff;font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size: 20px;}#pun-title h1 {font-size: inherit;font-weight: inherit;color: inherit;}p#pun-desc {color:#DDDDDD;padding: 0.3em 0 0 5px;}/*
LH Justin
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by LH Justin July 29th 2009, 6:01 pm

Um, it's been four days and no one has replied yet.
LH Justin
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down