The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gam3Forum....was deleted =,( how can I get it back?

2 posters

Go down

Gam3Forum....was deleted =,( how can I get it back? Empty Gam3Forum....was deleted =,( how can I get it back?

Post by Križo August 8th 2009, 10:31 am

Gam3Forum with domain http://gam3forum.forumotion.com/ was my favourite forum,I loved it..and one day it just dissapered,it was gone..I don't know did administrator..my mate deleted it..or it was hacked..but I would like te see it back alive...how can I get i back?! TT
Križo

Language : Croatian,English

Back to top Go down

Gam3Forum....was deleted =,( how can I get it back? Empty Re: Gam3Forum....was deleted =,( how can I get it back?

Post by Base August 8th 2009, 11:35 am

Hello Križo,

There could be many reasons as to why your forum might have been deleted. Was that forum in any of these factors:

• Inactive?
• Broke the ForuMotion TOS?
• Founder deletion?

If the forum was inactive, it gets removed after some time. If the forum broke the ForuMotion TOS i.e. by posting inappropriate content, then would definitely be removed unless the administrators removed the content. But the last thing would be that the Founder deleted the forum him/herself.

If a forum is removed due to Inactivity or breach of the TOS, then it cannot be restored. However, if the forum was deleted by the Founder then it can be restored. Smile

Regards,

Base
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Gam3Forum....was deleted =,( how can I get it back? Empty Re: Gam3Forum....was deleted =,( how can I get it back?

Post by Križo August 9th 2009, 1:17 am

hmm...first two isn't,only possibility is that creator deleted it....but have question..it had 2 administrators...how can other administrator bring it back?
Križo

Language : Croatian,English

Back to top Go down