The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help About Ads in da Forum & THANKS button

4 posters

Go down

Need Help About Ads in da Forum & THANKS button Empty Need Help About Ads in da Forum & THANKS button

Post by 913 August 26th 2009, 5:47 am

Need Help About Ads in da Forum & THANKS button Forumets

1) Can Any One tell Me How These Ads Come in my Forum :s And Can i Change its place The Main page.. BCoz it Apears Up on the page.. i want to Change its position on

the main page like down on the page Some where........ !! Exclamation Hello

2) My Second Question is i juSt change settings for that THANKS BUTTON OR REputation . So in the post the plus (+.-) minus comes every one can see n workin.
But There is no THANKS button in the posts. I need The Thanks Button there

Thanks Alot

GOD BLESS u ALLZ cheers !
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Need Help About Ads in da Forum & THANKS button Empty Re: Need Help About Ads in da Forum & THANKS button

Post by dotDavid August 26th 2009, 8:53 am

Remove ads for users: ACP >> General >> Config. >> Activate Ads >> [Select an option]

If you are the admin, I think think the thanks button won't show. If not, you can add an image in the Pics Management.
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Need Help About Ads in da Forum & THANKS button Empty Re: Need Help About Ads in da Forum & THANKS button

Post by Lucky. August 26th 2009, 8:54 am

dotDavid wrote:Remove ads for users: ACP >> General >> Config. >> Activate Ads >> [Select an option]

If you are the admin, I think think the thanks button won't show. If not, you can add an image in the Pics Management.
yeah that Right !!
Lucky.
Forumember

Language : Art

http://www.zamboadvertising.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim August 26th 2009, 3:48 pm

please do not use bold or color!

it is reserved for staff... consider this a reprimand
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down