The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to manage my html hompage... so that google verify it..

2 posters

Go down

how to manage my html hompage... so that google verify it.. Empty how to manage my html hompage... so that google verify it..

Post by sangeet September 13th 2009, 12:34 pm

i was trying to verify my website on google.. but google asked me this

"Copy the meta tag below, and paste it into your site's home page. It should go in the <head> section, before the first <body> section.

<meta name="verify-v1" content="obtvACumsaUr2n+UH+ary3FugLrJ4RW8XDWV0PS7NTo=" />

"

how to deal with this,, i dont know html.. pls help me.. or tell me the codding that i should use to make my html homepage..
sangeet

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how to manage my html hompage... so that google verify it.. Empty Re: how to manage my html hompage... so that google verify it..

Post by dotDavid September 13th 2009, 12:35 pm

Go to: ACP >> Display >> Generalities >> Scroll down to add tags... >> Meta Tag.
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

how to manage my html hompage... so that google verify it.. Empty Re: how to manage my html hompage... so that google verify it..

Post by sangeet September 13th 2009, 12:51 pm

google is givig a complete metatag... but site demands metatag in two parts..

name and content.. can u split the metatag in desired parts
sangeet

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by dotDavid September 13th 2009, 1:03 pm

Did you follow what I said?!?!?

Do what I said, and select the meta tag option, the name = verify-v1 and the content is: obtvACumsaUr2n+UH+ary3FugLrJ4RW8XDWV0PS7NTo=
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down