Cannot get Admin Password sent to email address if not set to allow in Forums... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Cannot get Admin Password sent to email address if not set to allow in Forums...

LineageHC

Language : English

Cannot get Admin Password sent to email address if not set to allow in Forums... Empty Cannot get Admin Password sent to email address if not set to allow in Forums...

Post by LineageHC September 14th 2009, 11:09 am

How can I login without this option...... Forgotten Admin password I set today and now I cannot login to administer my Forum.
    Darren1
    Darren1
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Cannot get Admin Password sent to email address if not set to allow in Forums... Empty Re: Cannot get Admin Password sent to email address if not set to allow in Forums...

Post by Darren1 September 14th 2009, 11:20 am

LineageHC

Cannot get Admin Password sent to email address if not set to allow in Forums... Empty Re: Cannot get Admin Password sent to email address if not set to allow in Forums...

Post by LineageHC September 15th 2009, 3:51 am

Thanks Darren1, I have done those instructions posted by you. Any idea roughly how long it may take?

thanks,

regards,

- Mike.
    Mehtevas
    Mehtevas
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
    Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Post by Mehtevas September 15th 2009, 3:53 am

abuot 24 hours Wink