The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Skins

3 posters

Go down

Gaming Skins Empty Gaming Skins

Post by Neantartal September 14th 2009, 1:17 pm

Hi everyone!As you see my subject title i am gonna talk about gaming skins!Imo forums are usable for games and other sybjects like art,sports,health etc....
Unfortunately at English version we don't have various of video games skins!For example many ppl who use forumotion want to have more and more (various) video games skins like world of warcraft!Only 3 or 4 skins old version are usable at English versioN!Although you can use a skin of a different language (for example Dutch)you have to create you own buttons to put coz the skins buttons will be in Dutch!
I mean that i need and not only me world of warcraft skins!in English version!i don't why wow skins (wich is the most popular game in all over te world) don't exist !

Anyway i would apreciate it if someone can help about this and upload a wow skin (wrath of the lich king or everything)!!!!
Not only for my using but i heard that many people want something like that
Thanks!
Neantartal
Neantartal

Male Posts : 16
Language : Greek

http://www.grcorner.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Gaming Skins Empty Re: Gaming Skins

Post by Walshy95 September 16th 2009, 12:20 am

There are already WOW skins.

I don't understand your question. Your Greek. I thought they had a Greek Support Forum.

Nothing against you or nothing, but shouldn't you post there instead? Smile
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Gaming Skins Empty Re: Gaming Skins

Post by Matei November 30th 2010, 10:40 pm

Colors are reserved for staff, moderation only.
Garbage
Matei
Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

Back to top Go down