The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Sheet Help

Go down

Character Sheet Help Empty Character Sheet Help

Post by MystDnD September 27th 2009, 5:19 am

Well im not sure if someone has an answer to this already. I looked around already a bit but didn't find anything I was looking for. Soooo dont get to mad if it already has an answer...

anyways a few questions:

- For my bar option, i want the max value to be equal to a drop down text box (e.g. when "drop down text box level = 1, then bar exp max value = 1000")

- For my table option can i allow the user to add in his own rows? Im making a DnD forum thing for a few friends and such, and im lazy. I dont want to make 170+ rows for skills/spells (let alone feats). So i would rather just have the user just ask for another row when he needs them. I would also prefer if he/she would be able to type in how many he needs and the request it (e.g. User types in 10, and receives 10 rows).

- I would also like to have something like Sub Categories for spells/skills/feats. Like when your at level 2 you have a new opened section for level 2 spells/skills.

So is it kinda possible to attain such a character sheet here?
MystDnD

Language : English

Back to top Go down