Get the reply of a watched topic to your email Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

Get the reply of a watched topic to your email

adg
    Forumember

Language : English

Get the reply of a watched topic to your email Empty Get the reply of a watched topic to your email

Post by adg Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:09 am

Is there a way to set the option of getting the content of a message as part of the email alert of a watched message?

I mean - if I'm watching a topic and some other member replied - I am getting a note in my email but without the message itself, only a link.
    I saw in other forums that I get the content of the message in my email. Is it possible in forumation too?
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Get the reply of a watched topic to your email Empty Re: Get the reply of a watched topic to your email

Post by MrMario Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:44 pm

It is not.
    GoreD

Get the reply of a watched topic to your email Empty Re: Get the reply of a watched topic to your email

Post by GoreD Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:08 pm

this is something that should be addressed. It would be very beneficial to have the content of the reply sent in the notification email.
    Fancyfeathers
    Fancyfeathers
    Forumember

Post by Fancyfeathers Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:50 pm

GoreD wrote:this is something that should be addressed. It would be very beneficial to have the content of the reply sent in the notification email.
    I agree.
    mrcadman

Get the reply of a watched topic to your email Empty I agree

Post by mrcadman Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:44 pm

This would be so very helpful. Several of the other forums I particiapate in have this feature, and i have found it very convenient.