The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request of Buttons and ranks for my forum PLEASE???

2 posters

Go down

Solved Request of Buttons and ranks for my forum PLEASE???

Post by MysticDreamer31 September 30th 2009, 2:08 am

Nature of the creation : Side Bar buttons for ease of use and Ranks Labels, I am doing a side bar similar to this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Creation size (in pixels) : All need to about this size [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the smaller of the tiered ones should be about this size [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
With or without animation : no moving animation, would like glossy finish
Background color : colors are specified on some individuals, others can be mixed up in fruity type colors like lemon yellow, lime green, orange, watermelon, trying to keep bright colors, but you the creator have overall choice.
Picture(s) link(s) : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the style I am using for most of my other buttons, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is an image I would like to be on the left side of the buttons
Text to insert : I will list each button or bar that I need...
~ASH~ FAQ
Founder (Rank-purple)
Co Admin (rank-purple)
Spammer (Rank-color red no images)
Socialite (Rank-pink)
Member Management (Rank-can be Member Mgmt. color red)
Head Guardian (rank-color black or navy , white lettering)
Guardian (color black or navy with white lettering)
A.S.H.E.S (Rank-color golden yellow)
ASH Staff (rank-color lime green)
V.I.P (rank-color black with red lettering)
New Member (Rank-color surprise me)

(tiered, second level smaller than 1st level each tier set same color)
Social (top of 1st tier)
Members
Staff
Your Posts
Search
Your Profile (top of 2nd tier)
Signature
Mood

Link to the font to download : Your choice, I gave you the links to the styles I am using
Font color : Black unless specified by individual text
Link of my forumotion forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This forum is private, if you need to see it, I will pm log in info on a tester acct. that has limited access.

If anyone can do these for me, it would be greatly appreciated. I tried myself, but I can't seem to get them right. I don't have a good editor, and the one I have I don't know how to use...but since beginning this forum, I have learned much....this just isn't one of them!

Thank you in advance!!I love the graphics you guys do...WTG! :wouhou:

P.s I just read that I may not have these buttons made because of my forum ranking....Just wanted to say, (if it matters) this forum once ran on over 300 members, but I lost my internet for a few months and was unable to keep it going smoothly. I removed all members on my return to clean it up (posts everywhere about non sense) and I have been working on giving it a fresh new look. I plan on reopening it soon, and this forum is home to those 300+ members based around an online game, and they are waiting on me to reopen it. as to why I need the rank bars, we have several teams who have been restructured as well and are anxious to get back to having a place to put their heads together, again I thank you in advance I know it must be a headache, but I am sure you do these things because you love it)

Last edited by MysticDreamer31 on October 6th 2009, 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added a P.S)
MysticDreamer31
Forumember

Female Posts : 63
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Request of Buttons and ranks for my forum PLEASE???

Post by MysticDreamer31 October 2nd 2009, 4:38 am

just bumping....so that it is known I am still interested.....I won't bump everyday and be pushy, just enough to show still interested!
MysticDreamer31
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticDreamer31 October 6th 2009, 12:11 am

after much frustration, we got our own done.....took so may tries, but they are done! Learn something new everyday!
MysticDreamer31
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Beno October 17th 2009, 10:40 pm

Done
Beno
Beno
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3024
Language : English

http://www.benwhitedesign.co.uk

Back to top Go down