The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maint

2 posters

Go down

Maint Empty Maint

Post by McCloud October 3rd 2009, 5:27 pm

Ok, i have a clan website on here that i have been working on and using for the past week or so. Due to freeforums.org not doing what we needed. Well the night before last i logged onto the site and it said maint was happening so the site is down. But it's been 3 freaking days, how long does it take you people to do maint. This is a serious inconveniance. While your doing maint, i could have recruited 4-5 more people. Oh and the longer you maint is lasting, the longer it takes me to pay for crap which gives you people money.
McCloud

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Maint Empty Re: Maint

Post by kirk October 3rd 2009, 5:37 pm

McCloud wrote:Ok, i have a clan website on here that i have been working on and using for the past week or so. Due to freeforums.org not doing what we needed. Well the night before last i logged onto the site and it said maint was happening so the site is down. But it's been 3 freaking days, how long does it take you people to do maint. This is a serious inconveniance. While your doing maint, i could have recruited 4-5 more people. Oh and the longer you maint is lasting, the longer it takes me to pay for crap which gives you people money.

you have to try refreshing the page or just go back to it after a wile.
it's been doing this to me as well on my forums and even this support forum.
thees really not much that can be down accept trying to be patient and wait.
i know there are new updates that will be arriving any day now so this might be why we are experiencing this?Sorry for the inconvenience but nothing will ever run with out maintenance be updated and completed
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by McCloud October 3rd 2009, 5:44 pm

Yes i know about the updates. But i have never had a site or game or anything for that matter, take 3 - 4 days to get done with the maint. Yes i have refreshed the page over and over, even tried different web browsers.

Hell i even went to a friends house and tried on their computer. But it keeps telling me that maint is in progress. Been telling me for the past week almost and i do have alot of patience, but this is a little to much for some simple forums.

Not to mention i managed to get a domain name lastnight and i keep wondering if that's going to be messed up because of all the maints.
McCloud

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk October 3rd 2009, 8:50 pm

Please direct any questions you may have about forums being down over here. we are getting to many new threads open when we have a thread already for this. thank you.
thread now locked

https://help.forumotion.com/connection-problems-f42/only-topic-forum-down-for-maintenance-server-error-t53706-270.htm
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down