The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is almost impossible.. what can we do

Go down

this is almost impossible.. what can we do Empty this is almost impossible.. what can we do

Post by kirk October 12th 2009, 6:11 pm

Hey guys and gals. i am having so many problems trying to do support.
A good number of times i go to help someone and work on something i end up getting kicked off then it's the dsn error or it's way way slow. Sad

Is there anything we can do to set our computers up to somehow help prevent this.
i mean i understand it will happen sometimes but this has just been happening too much. it's killing me for support. i get half way there or go to help then. wham I'm kicked off. server error.

If anyone has any ideas to help better set our computers up so we don't experience this as much it would be much appreciated.. if not no biggie we'll just have to wait it out. I'm not realy sure what we could do. all of my connections are where they should be

but man it's realy tuff wile trying to do support. so let me know. whats funny is all my forums seem to work ok now. and I'm having the problems here. to where before it was the other way around... lol

help me OB1 YOUR MY ONLY HOPE.. Razz
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

this is almost impossible.. what can we do Empty Re: this is almost impossible.. what can we do

Post by kirk October 28th 2009, 3:23 am

things seem to be back to normal now :wouhou:
so this thread can be trashed if anyone wants to send it there Smile

thanx
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down