The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to apply dreamweaver and scripts to my forum?

3 posters

Go down

How to apply dreamweaver and scripts to my forum? Empty How to apply dreamweaver and scripts to my forum?

Post by roan^^ October 20th 2009, 12:44 am

My friend said that the forum i made will be much look good if i will choose to use dreamweaver and apply scripts..

Can you please give me some back ground on how i will use this things specifically to my forum..

My forum width is 80%.. with my wide screen it is good..

But some of my members the width is not good it is too large,, can some one give me the proper width size of a forum in percent..

THANK YOU IN ADVANCED...
roan^^
roan^^
Forumember

Male Posts : 91
Language : English/Pilipino

Back to top Go down

How to apply dreamweaver and scripts to my forum? Empty Re: How to apply dreamweaver and scripts to my forum?

Post by kirk October 20th 2009, 5:59 am

what is dreamweaver and scripts.. do you know how many different scripts there are for different things.
you have to be specific on exactly what it is you want to do for us to help or give you any suggestions.

as far as other members having different size skins appearing?
this can be due to how the have there computer screen set?

what is you link and i can have a look.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

How to apply dreamweaver and scripts to my forum? Empty Re: How to apply dreamweaver and scripts to my forum?

Post by dotDavid October 20th 2009, 8:21 am

Dreamweaver is nothing special. Its just a notepad, with colored syntax, as well as a WYSIWYG design editor. I don't know what your friend is on about, and also, I suggest you avoid DW's design view to create sites as it adds a whole lot of unneeded coding, so learn the code and get out notepad to design Smile
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down