The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icons for Topics / Announcements, Stickies Request.

4 posters

Go down

Icons for Topics / Announcements, Stickies Request. Empty Icons for Topics / Announcements, Stickies Request.

Post by X6XFuzzy6X6 October 24th 2009, 4:40 pm

Nature of the creation : Icon for Topics / Announcement, Stickies
Creation size (in pixels) : 50x50 / 80x80
With or without animation : Flaming Animation, Transparent. Please.
Background color : Black (Just White for New Announcement/Sticky, Rest of them Black)
Picture(s) link(s) : (Icons for Topics) Picture One Icons for Topics / Announcements, Stickies Request. Wb050186, Picture Two Icons for Topics / Announcements, Stickies Request. Hot, (Announcement / Stickies) Picture Three Icons for Topics / Announcements, Stickies Request. Scroll
Text to insert : New Post, No Post, Hot and New Hot - Announce, New Announce, New Sticky, and Sticky.
Link to the font to download : Surprise me.
Font color : Red and/or Yellow
Link of my forumotion forum : Hells-chaos.net
Extra comments : Flaming is the whole ideal. Take your time to complete this. I'm in no hurry. I am looking for a pack with these pictures. Twisted Evil

Whom can handle this? héhé
X6XFuzzy6X6
X6XFuzzy6X6

Male Posts : 6
Language : English

http://www.forumhells-chaos.net

Back to top Go down

Icons for Topics / Announcements, Stickies Request. Empty Re: Icons for Topics / Announcements, Stickies Request.

Post by WhatIf October 24th 2009, 5:01 pm

What your asking isn't very practical.
Maybe something more clean and organized?
WhatIf
WhatIf
Forumember

Language : Morse Code

Back to top Go down

Icons for Topics / Announcements, Stickies Request. Empty Re: Icons for Topics / Announcements, Stickies Request.

Post by X6XFuzzy6X6 October 26th 2009, 12:48 am

For the type of person, my friend and I. Can be very picky in some cases. It doesn't need to look the exact same as for the pictures that I posted up. Fro my understandings, it's a request of creation(s). I don't have the GFXs skills to complete this by myself as far for flaming looks goes. So, I simply requested a few, besides the scroll shown. Just wanted them to look different. Cool

Question I am unclear what you mean by "More Clean and Organized?" When they're simply flames and skulls. Question

I am creating a new forum look compared to many around the world. Many have their own styles and looks that can be displayed on their own forums, this is my friend and I's forum that we are creating and our own styles and looks as well. Some may like it and some may not like it. But, the fact is, it's our forum. Razz

Is there a creator out there that knows what I am speaking of and is willing to complete this for me? Smile
X6XFuzzy6X6
X6XFuzzy6X6

Back to top Go down

Post by X6XFuzzy6X6 November 3rd 2009, 1:22 am

May I bump is? loul
X6XFuzzy6X6
X6XFuzzy6X6

Back to top Go down

Post by aram624 November 4th 2009, 11:14 am

Or you can see them all in the prosilver/images folder

I've actually got this topic in my announcements section.

Just change the site address to your own for it to show up.

Two general points
- Red icons are unread items, blue/grey are read
- A star on any thread means you have posted in.

Last edited by Nessa on November 4th 2009, 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit To Remove Content)
aram624

Language : engligh

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa November 4th 2009, 2:47 pm

aram624 do not advertise in a self made signatures here on the support forum, as it is not permitted. Wink
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by X6XFuzzy6X6 November 8th 2009, 8:31 am

What the fuck ?!?

Aww, request denied I take it? Sad
X6XFuzzy6X6
X6XFuzzy6X6

Back to top Go down