The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music /Sound on Forum

2 posters

Go down

Music /Sound on Forum Empty Music /Sound on Forum

Post by swedelady1 October 26th 2009, 2:44 pm

I am intersted in applying music to the opening page of our forum. Is this a possibility? We have a site for missing and abused children and it is dedicated to Caylee Marie. I would like her song to play while guests/members are viewing. Also in our Angels R.I.P. Room/Topic as well. I have viewed one site, not sure who their host is that has an angel icon that plays a different song ...depending on what room/topic is being viewed. Do I have to purchase software for this feature? Is it something I can obtain here, through Forumotion? I would appreciatate any help or tips or advice. If it is something that can't be done, that's ok too!
Also ,is there a way to have voice messages? Posts? I realize this is 2 questions, but I was thinking it could be related. We have smilies with sound...just wondering if this could be done with posts as well? Not too bright when it comes to computer stuff.....I usually have to run to the Geek Squad and have them do things for me, usually. Thank You ! Ava/swedelady1 Hello
swedelady1
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Music /Sound on Forum Empty Re: Music /Sound on Forum

Post by dotDavid October 27th 2009, 9:40 am

dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/