The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixing the weird bug on the chatbox

4 posters

Go down

Should it be fixed? (read below)

Fixing the weird bug on the chatbox Left11100%Fixing the weird bug on the chatbox Right11 100% 
[ 3 ]
Fixing the weird bug on the chatbox Left110%Fixing the weird bug on the chatbox Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Fixing the weird bug on the chatbox Empty Fixing the weird bug on the chatbox

Post by MrMega November 13th 2009, 12:13 am

Not a suggestion, more of a bug that needs to be fixed...

On a forum like this, the main chatbox is hidden.
Whenever I see someone in the chatbox (where it says "users in the chabox"), I click the link to join the chat, but when I see the person in the chatbox, they've been disconnected about 10 or 5 minutes ago.
It's kind of disappointing, and kind of annoying.
So basically, I need the users online on the chatbox bug fixed. Make it so when they disconnect and you refresh the main page where the forums are, it immediately disappears.
What do you think?
MrMega
MrMega
Forumember

Male Posts : 981
Language : English, Polish, HTML, BBCode

Back to top Go down

Fixing the weird bug on the chatbox Empty Re: Fixing the weird bug on the chatbox

Post by Suecra November 13th 2009, 12:16 am

It could easily be your Internet connections,or It's the length of timeout when your Inactive.
Suecra
Suecra
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Fixing the weird bug on the chatbox Empty Re: Fixing the weird bug on the chatbox

Post by Walshy95 November 20th 2009, 9:55 pm

Must be your internet connection. I have knowing this to be a problem with the chatbox for over a year. It always shows a user is connected, when actually they are not. Their disconnected. Maybe this is because you have to wait a little bit before they actually do disappear.
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by neukrotiva November 21st 2009, 4:28 pm

vote yes
neukrotiva
neukrotiva
Forumember

Female Posts : 135
Language : Croatian

http://www.crofriends.com

Back to top Go down