The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Panel - Forum Statistics

2 posters

Go down

Admin Panel - Forum Statistics Empty Admin Panel - Forum Statistics

Post by Laurita December 1st 2009, 3:51 am

Hi,
I'm new to the forum world and I hope someone can answer this. My forum is only a few days old with only 3 members so far. When go to my Admin Panel and view my Forum Statistics, I notice that my statistics map pics up two locations of someone viewing my forum index- one is from California and the other is in Japan. I do NOT have users in these locations and I was wondering if you could explain why I'm seeing this. When I click on the locations, it says, "anonymous". What does this mean? Are these locations of your servers, or is there a security issue to be addressed by you?

Also, am I supposed to see Google ads on my forum homepage?

Thank you so much,
Laurita
Laurita

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Admin Panel - Forum Statistics Empty Re: Admin Panel - Forum Statistics

Post by MrMario December 1st 2009, 3:58 am

1. Could be that the server that the user is using is at Japan or something I would know worry to much. Anonymous means guest.

2. Forumotion has a contract with Google for ad's and thats how they get money. You will need to buy credits to remove them by going to admin panel >> Misc Tab >> Buy Credits >> Then Spend >> Ad's Removel
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down