Music on my forum playing from somewhere i don't know where and how to stop it :( (please help :)) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Music on my forum playing from somewhere i don't know where and how to stop it :( (please help :))

Bearville World Forums
    Bearville World Forums
    Forumember

Language : English

Solved Music on my forum playing from somewhere i don't know where and how to stop it :( (please help :))

Post by Bearville World Forums December 1st 2009, 7:37 pm

Music on my forum playing from somewhere i don't know where and how to stop it Sad (please help Smile) Music on my forum playing from somewhere i don't know where and how to stop it :( (please help :)) Icon_eek Forum - http://bearvilleworld.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm
    Tilum
    Tilum
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Solved Re: Music on my forum playing from somewhere i don't know where and how to stop it :( (please help :))

Post by Tilum December 1st 2009, 10:37 pm

I went onto your forum and had my speakers on, didn't hear anything.

~ Tilum
    Bearville World Forums
    Bearville World Forums
    Forumember

Language : English

Solved Re: Music on my forum playing from somewhere i don't know where and how to stop it :( (please help :))

Post by Bearville World Forums December 1st 2009, 11:32 pm

edit solved it was a hidden widget Wink
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario December 2nd 2009, 1:01 am

Solved => Locked