The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why my forum is not opening for me?

2 posters

Go down

Why my forum is not opening for me? Empty Why my forum is not opening for me?

Post by Loverboy July 21st 2007, 8:23 pm

Hello, I'm using the forum www.latestmovies.free-message-board.com for the last 2/3 weeks. But today when I open my forum, it is not opening. I asked my friends to try from their computer. They said, my forum is opening for them. I cleared cookies in my browser also, still not opens for me? How to solve my problem? Some one help me. Thanks in advance.
Loverboy
Loverboy
Forumember

Male Posts : 38
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Why my forum is not opening for me? Empty Re: Why my forum is not opening for me?

Post by Cornelia July 22nd 2007, 3:27 am

Hello.

Your board works fine for me.
Do you still have this problem ? If yes, look if other people on the same ISP than you have the same problem.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Why my forum is not opening for me? Empty Re: Why my forum is not opening for me?

Post by Loverboy July 24th 2007, 10:31 am

Katt wrote:Hello.

Your board works fine for me.
Do you still have this problem ? If yes, look if other people on the same ISP than you have the same problem.

My ISP users also cannot accesed the forum. Now the problem solved after two days. All we r enjoying the forum.
Loverboy
Loverboy
Forumember

Male Posts : 38
Language : English

Back to top Go down