Show More Admin/Mod Actions In Security. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+3
Kol Vol
Featherlord
CBP
7 posters

Show More Admin/Mod Actions In Security.

Poll

Show More Info?

[ 10 ]
    Show More Admin/Mod Actions In Security. Bar_left100%Show More Admin/Mod Actions In Security. Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Show More Admin/Mod Actions In Security. Bar_left0%Show More Admin/Mod Actions In Security. Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Poll closed
    CBP
    CBP
    Forumember

Male Posts : 129
    Language : English

Show More Admin/Mod Actions In Security. Empty Show More Admin/Mod Actions In Security.

Post by CBP July 22nd 2007, 6:32 pm

It would be very useful if the panel in which administration and moderator actions showed the rest of the possible actions to take.

If possible, I suggest the ability to view all information on locked/unlocked and edited posts under moderating actions as well. With this, any attempts at massive lockings/unlockings and editing of other member's posts to get them in trouble will be avoided.

As for administration actions, they show no editing changes when it comes to rules or FAQ, word censors, character sheet options deletion, or ranks deletion, as well as anything else that you may think of which could cause a problem, wether it be an accident, stupidity, or something else entirely.

Though it is a possibility that it could make the lists a little long, there could also be an extra option asking if you would like to see simple actions or extended actions.

May I ask your opinions on this?
    Featherlord
    Featherlord
    Forumember

Male Posts : 109
    Language : German, Danish, English and a little Japanese

Show More Admin/Mod Actions In Security. Empty Re: Show More Admin/Mod Actions In Security.

Post by Featherlord July 22nd 2007, 9:59 pm

Good Idea Smile (Darn you are eloquent :O )
    Kol Vol
    Kol Vol
    Forumember

Male Posts : 364

Show More Admin/Mod Actions In Security. Empty Re: Show More Admin/Mod Actions In Security.

Post by Kol Vol July 22nd 2007, 10:03 pm

Nice idea, I vote yes.
    emobear
    emobear

Female Posts : 21
    Language : english

Post by emobear July 26th 2007, 9:39 pm

I voted yes
    -(Alpha)-

Male Posts : 21

Post by -(Alpha)- August 12th 2007, 12:28 am

That's a yes for me.
    Great Idea!
    I always worry about the moderators (some of which can get out of control at times) would edit something in a bad way, etc.

The Actions would Include showing who the moderators Banned, right?
    Because I don't want to find a user banned for no reason..
    Nessa
    Nessa
    Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Post by Nessa August 12th 2007, 12:30 am

I vote yes Wink
    CBP
    CBP
    Forumember

Male Posts : 129

Post by CBP August 12th 2007, 8:15 am

-(Alpha)- wrote:That's a yes for me.
    Great Idea!
    I always worry about the moderators (some of which can get out of control at times) would edit something in a bad way, etc.

The Actions would Include showing who the moderators Banned, right?
    Because I don't want to find a user banned for no reason..

Yes. Infact bans and unbans should already be in the moderator part of the archives. Bans are a light brown, unbans are green like most other actions.
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Post by Jophy October 26th 2012, 4:43 pm

Already possible.

Topic Locked