The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veiw Your Posts Bar

4 posters

Go down

Direct Veiw Your Posts Bar

Veiw Your Posts Bar Left1175%Veiw Your Posts Bar Right11 75% 
[ 3 ]
Veiw Your Posts Bar Left1125%Veiw Your Posts Bar Right11 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Veiw Your Posts Bar Empty Veiw Your Posts Bar

Post by narutouzumakiman December 10th 2009, 2:06 am

Well u can go on prifile and click how many posts are being watched, But there should be a Direct Veiw Your Posts Bar
narutouzumakiman
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Veiw Your Posts Bar Empty Re: Veiw Your Posts Bar

Post by narutouzumakiman December 12th 2009, 1:12 am

Bump
narutouzumakiman
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Veiw Your Posts Bar Empty Find all posts- list expansion

Post by Page January 6th 2010, 8:28 pm

This is a part of my forum.
The part where you can see the listo of all comments of some members.
For examble.
Page->profile->wiew all messages

Veiw Your Posts Bar Goran10

but...
there's a list of only 13 - 14 pages. The oldest comments are impossible to find.
If i have 5000 comments, the really first comments would not be on the list. The last 200 maybe.

can that list be expandet, so all the comments, beginning from the first to the last be visible?
Page
Page

Male Posts : 9
Language : Macedonian, English

http://silence.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Delko January 6th 2010, 9:40 pm

Hello friend....
Yes, it would be nice!
Overall, the profiles are neglected.
Sorry, but it will use to say you're right, it could be more comments (not all, of course).
I do not know whether there is a forum where you can really see all posts, from first to last, but that could be a little more- yes!

Thu 29 Oct 2009, we "get" 25 new update, but no serious is not related to profiles.
For example, members can change something in their profiles (for example, colors ).... or the right side below the avatars of friends, there is enough room for some new options (if possible), that anyone can say to your profile. Add to spot that start when entering the profile, and whether it is possible that each member has his own album of images, but in the profile ?
From the "smaller" things all the space around the avatar is not used. The only thing that writes the rank member, Nick, and that is or not on-line. That could write: since the member is there, date of birth, sex ....

I know that some of this is - the message of visitors "," profile "," statistic ".... but I think that is not well deployed. When you click on the "profile" should be a review only on one side, and not to click on 5 or 6 times, its slow and not even a little interesting.....
So, you inspired me, but I did not say anything new, many forums have it all.
It seems, changing the profile and the ability to launch video on the profile of the article, I'd changed for half of those 25 updates (by me). :wouhou:

I do not know if someone will see this (the moderators and administrators).
To open a poll? Hmmmm..... But I do not know WHAT it takes to Typlo and other teams do that things or somethings else. And can they.... want ..... ?

And all because the profiles are terribly neglected in all the forums, and they have so many options ......

Pozdrav ..... Hello
Delko
Delko
Forumember

Male Posts : 26
Language : Srpski i english from stone age

http://www.chopor.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 17th 2013, 6:17 am

Veiw Your Posts Bar Permis10 Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Suggestions which are already possible
-> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
=> Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

Veiw Your Posts Bar Modera10Jophy
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down