The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boring guy who doesn't understang he is boring...

2 posters

Go down

Boring guy who doesn't understang he is boring... Empty Boring guy who doesn't understang he is boring...

Post by Veljko Fri 25 Dec 2009 - 2:29

Ok... I have one guy, he copies all forums that are made with good idea, and he keeps registering on my forum even thought his last 4 or 5 accounts are banned. I have banned 5 of his IP adresses because he last two numbers always change. I told him a couple of times that bans are permanent and he just keeps pushing. I really don't know what to do but ban his accounts, I don't know how he doesn't get bored of creaing so many mail accounts. Anyway, I'll keep banning him, at least it's easier for me, but is there any other way to take care of the pest...? Smile
Veljko
Veljko
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1270
Language : Serbian, English, CSS, HTML, a bit of latin and german...

Back to top Go down

Boring guy who doesn't understang he is boring... Empty Re: Boring guy who doesn't understang he is boring...

Post by MrMario Fri 25 Dec 2009 - 2:41

Try banning the host name and see. Is this guy on Forumotion? You can contact Typlo saying the forum needs to go down.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Boring guy who doesn't understang he is boring... Empty Re: Boring guy who doesn't understang he is boring...

Post by Veljko Fri 25 Dec 2009 - 2:51

No, well he didn't copy my forum this time, but nevermind about it... I just wanted to keep him away from my forum.
Veljko
Veljko
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1270
Language : Serbian, English, CSS, HTML, a bit of latin and german...

Back to top Go down