The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Personal Album problems (and it's driving me around the bend)

2 posters

Go down

Your Personal Album problems (and it's driving me around the bend) Empty Your Personal Album problems (and it's driving me around the bend)

Post by Mythril January 14th 2010, 4:41 pm

Hello.

First off I must thank Forumotion for such a great service. I've always wanted a forum of my own and it's great to be able to finally do it.

Anyway on with my question. Is there a way I can disable the Your Personal Album ? I do not want users on my forum to be able to upload pictures to their personal album. Instead they email me their picture(s), I vet them and resize etc and make a folder with their user name and place the pictures in there.

If there is anyone out there that can help me I'd be VERY greatful for your help.

My forum is located at www.lancashire-carping.com for those who are interested.

Many thanks,
Mythril
Mythril

Male Posts : 17
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Your Personal Album problems (and it's driving me around the bend) Empty Re: Your Personal Album problems (and it's driving me around the bend)

Post by Mythril January 14th 2010, 5:04 pm

I think I may of got to the bottom of it. I'd allowed people to make their own personal gallery, someone had uploaded their pictures but in the mean time I'd disallowed the option for a personal gallery. Now for some odd reason everyone else could not have a personal gallery yet this one user could. VERY strange. Anyway I think it's sorted now.
Mythril

Male Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Your Personal Album problems (and it's driving me around the bend) Empty Re: Your Personal Album problems (and it's driving me around the bend)

Post by Sanket January 14th 2010, 5:09 pm

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down