The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major register Problem

Go down

Solved Major register Problem

Post by Guest 22/1/2010, 12:40

Problem was fixed by me the reason why it dissallowed new members was beace the age was set to 17 so if you young under 17 you cloud not sucribe to our forum but I fix to age 10 so now you should be able to sign up.

Last edited by Nape4 on 17/2/2010, 11:34; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Major register Problem

Post by Maki1 22/1/2010, 13:05

Hello, I tried to register to your forum but I can't register? Go and check to Admin Penal > Users & Groups > Users >> Users options check there if you have been blocking new members check that and see if it helps.
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/1/2010, 13:27

i just told you

New accounts activation : Automatic activation

Allow new members : Yes

Free Forums has a bug with register and I found it

Blue Sky no we have not blocked that it allowing member's

it's allowing like spefice email it's odd i can do it with my puppet account with my yahoo email.

i know how to by pass that i register user with my yahoo email it works then i let them take contral on the user.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 22/1/2010, 13:33

When I was writing you edit your post so I didn't see that Wink but you can wait for the support team they may help you out Smile
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/1/2010, 13:37

It might be a bug problme in there system i just came cross they have to fix this bug Aspa our suffer losting new member's to there support it cloud happen to here you know.

Because Bug's can be a major hassle to all free Forum's likely will happen like at our fourm because it with the same site so i just warn support it can be a major break down to the Free fourm site.

Back to top Go down